Fr Joseph is available to sign Certificate of Catholic Practice forms on the following dates and times:
- Friday 11th December between 6pm and 7pm
- Saturday 12th December between 10am and 11 am
- Friday 8th January between 6pm and 7pm
- Saturday 9th January between 10 am and 11am
St. Vincent's Admission Criteria
St Vincent's Admission Criteria in order of priority
1. Looked-after and previously looked-after children from Catholic families. (See notes 2
and 3 above on pages 26 to 27.)
2. Catholic children with a , certificate of Catholic practice who live in the parish of St Vincent, Waldegrave Road, Dagenham RM8 2QB for whom our school is the nearest Catholic school. (See notes 3, 4 .' and 9 on pages 26 to 27.)
3. Other Catholic children who live outside the parish of St Vincent, Waldegrave Road, Dagenham, RM8 2QB for whom our school is the nearest Catholic school. (See notes 3, 4 and 9 on pages 26to 27.)
4. Other Catholic children. (See note 3 on pages 26 to 27.)
5. Other looked-after and previously looked-after children. (See note 2 on page 26.)
6. Children who are receiving instruction before being baptised into the Catholic - Church (these children will normally have a certificate of reception), and members of an Eastern Christian Church. (See note 5 on page 27.)
7. Any other children
Where it is necessary to differentiate further within a category, the school will give priority to children who have siblings attending the school at the time of admission. Then in the event of an equal claim in any one category, distance from home to the school main gate on Burnside Road may be used, the highest priority being to those closest.
Distances would be measured in kilometres in a straight line (as the crow flies) using SIA's Geographical Information System - SMART.
For further information on admissions please visit Admission section of the Council website.
Streets in St. Vincent's Parish, Becontree - click on the link to view.