All children without exception are expected to wear the correct school uniform, which is a positive way of helping children feel part of our school community.
School Uniform consists of:
- Plain white short or long sleeved shirt
- Grey trousers/shorts (boys)
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress (girls)
- Girls may wear grey tailored trousers (no lycra) in autumn and spring term only.
- Girls may wear a red and white checked dress in the summer term only.
- Plain red v necked knitted jumper with the school logo (boys/girls)
- Plain red knitted cardigan with the school logo; buttoned to the waist, no zips or collars (boys/girls)
- School tie (can only be bought from the school)
- Grey or black socks (boys)
- Plain white, grey or black socks or plain red, black or grey tights
- Plain black shoes. Shoes must be black leather and flat, able to be polished, and below the ankle.
No trainers are permitted. Boots may only be worn to and from school in cold weather but pupils must change into shoes in school.
- Red shorts
- Plain White crew neck-shirt (or St Vincent’s PE shirt which can be bought from the school)
- PE bag
- Black plimsolls
- Plain navy or black track suit bottoms (for outdoor activities in cold weather)
Year 3 - Year 6: May bring trainers for outdoor PE (optional). Trainers should be below the ankle. If your child does not have trainers they should wear black plimsolls. Fashion converse shoes and high top trainers are not suitable for PE.
These items to be kept in a named draw string bag in school at all times during the school week.
School ties, PE shirts, shorts, book bags and water bottles can be purchased from school. Parents need to complete an order form (available from the school office) and if the form is returned by Wednesday, your order will be ready for collection on Friday at 3.30pm. Payment can be made when you make or collect your order.
|School water bottle £1.25||Replacement Lid only- £0.25|
Reception – Year 2 (with elastic) £1.80
White with school logo £4.10
Sizes 24” 26” 28” £4.80
Red with logo £6.30
NO colour products in hair (i.e. bleach, dye, highlights or coloured extensions).
Long hair MUST be tied back with simple hair accessories in the school colours red, white, grey or black.
NO extreme hair styles e.g. fashion/celebrity styles; this includes mohicans, over use of gel and patterns shaved in hair or eyebrows. Hair should be conventionally cut, well-groomed, neither too long or too short (number 4 or longer). Hair should not cover the ears, eyes or collar and should be natural in colour and style. Hair should also be cut so that there are no distinguishing lengths between the hair on the top of the head and that on the sides, i.e. no shaved sides or tops.
Jewellery and Accessories
Jewellery must not be worn. Small gold or silver stud earrings are tolerated but children must be able to remove these themselves for PE lessons (Health & Safety regulations). Pupils in Years 3 to 6 may wear a watch, fitted to the wrist. No nail varnish or nail extensions. No tattoo transfers.
All clothing and personal property must be clearly marked with your child’s name. Please check labelling at intervals for fading. Lost property is collected by the school office. Whilst every effort will be made to find lost items of clothing, the school cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
Failure to comply with our uniform policy can lead to children losing privileges, missing break time, being stopped from attending off site activities e.g. sports events, swimming lessons, trips. Parents will also be sent a letter reminding them of our uniform policy.
Any decision regarding failure to comply with our uniform code will be left to the discretion of the Headteacher.
Mrs H.Craft - Headteacher