Wellbeing at St Vincent's
The well-being and mental health of our children and families is a high priority at St Vincent's. During this national lockdown, it is even more important for us to look after our well-being.
Each week we will be sending a Weekly Well-being Workout to provide families with ideas and activities that they can enjoy together linked to the NHS 5 Ways to Wellbeing.
Please also see the Diocese of Brentwood website for useful links and resources.
Weekly Wellbeing Workout
- St Vincent Weekly Wellbeing Challange 11th Jan 2021
- St Vincent Weekly Wellbeing Workout 1st Feb 2021
- St Vincent Weekly Wellbeing Workout 25th Jan 2021
- St Vincent Weekly Wellbeing Workout 8th Feb 2021
Children's Mental Health Week 2021
Children's Mental Health Week is recognised from 1st to 8th February 2021. This year, the theme is 'Express Yourself'. We have put together a selection of resources, ideas and information for our children, parents and families.
Additional Resources and Information
- 10 Things to Say Instead of Stop Crying
- 8 Ways to Help Children Struggling Durning Lockdown
- Comforting at a Distance
- Emergency Care Wall
- Helping Your Child Back to School
- How to Stay Calm in a Global Pandemic Free ebook
- Managing Stress
- Online Resources
- Self Care and Mental Health for Kids
- Structure and Routine
- Supporting Your Childs Wellbeing While Schools are Closed
- The Emotional Cup
- The Stress Relief Giraffe
- Types of Self Care